“The Essential Sales System for Small Business”
“The Essential Sales System for Small Business” Workshop
Thursday November 8th 2012
9.00am - 5.30pm
Valued at £299
Book for just £147 + VAT
If you want more sales and are not sure how to get them, then you need a system to succeed!
Do you have a system for selling?
Not sure how to create one?
Join us at the workshop and you’ll learn exactly what The Essential Sales System is - how to create your very own system - and how to make it work for YOU.
This full day workshop takes you through the process step by step. By the end you’ll have a solid, workable system AND the motivation to make it happen.
What’s included on the day?
Getting your Mindset right
- How your thinking directly impacts on your sales results
- Insights into why you might avoid sales activity
- Developing that winning mentality
How to get to know your customers and prospects better than ever before
- What makes them tick
- Interpreting your customers communications
- Creative questioning techniques
- Understanding customer ‘pains and gains’
- The ‘customer service’ closing technique
Investigate your sales and marketing options
- Checking in with your sales and marketing options
- Identifying your winning niches
- You’ll get to know the latest sales and marketing tools available - what’s in and what’s out
- Consider your target markets
- Clarifying the benefits they get from a relationship with you
Clarifying Your Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Why KPI’s are crucial to your business
- Identifying what’s important
- Working out your business KPI’s
- Know how these KPI’s interact with your overall company goals
Firing up The Essential Sales System
- Setting yourself up for success
- What tools of the trade you’ll need
- Where you get them from
- What to avoid
- Acquiring and organising prospects and leads
- Find out what I.P.A is and its importance to your business
Managing Your Essential Sales System
- What you should be doing daily, weekly and monthly to nurture your sales system
- How to organise contacts, actions, and follow ups
- Reviewing wins, learns, results and feedback
Thursday 8th November 2012
All this for just just £147 + VAT
Now - how few extra sales do you need to make it worth it?
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE = NO RISK
We guarantee that by attending this workshop you will improve your sales, your sales planning abilities and future sales strategies - or your money back! That’s how confident we are that you will feel so much more empowered, more confident in your sales planning skills and ability to achieve results.
If you’re not getting the sales you want you need to attend this workshop!
- Get the motivation you need to turn loose ideas into solid results
- Eliminate the confusion around what to do and how to do it
- Learn and contribute in a group environment with other business professionals facing the same challenges as you
- Tap into 28 years of sales experience from Leigh Ashton - someone who has seen off a few recessions and got a wardrobe full of T-shirts to prove it!
See you there
Who is this event for?
- Small Business Owners and Partners
- Those responsible for sales in their business and need to improve their skills
- Those responsible for sales within their business but who don’t enjoy it!
- Those who dislike the idea of ‘hard selling’ (Selling is definitely NOT about hard selling)
- All those who want to know what the successful sales methods are going to be in 2012
- All those who can cope with increased sales revenues each month!
If you have any questions regarding this event then please call Leigh Ashton or Jonathan Mills on 020 7903 5426 - we’ll be delighted to help