The Sales Consultancy Terms and Conditions for website usage
The term ‘The Sales Consultancy’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Alexander House, 78 Queens Road, Buckhurst Hill, Essex IG9 5BS
Our company registration number is 4515040, England.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchasing products from The Sales Consultancy
Purchasing on-line from The Sales Consultancy
Products purchased via The Sales Consultancy website are processed via Paypal on line payments.
Our tangible products are shipped via Royal Mail. We aim to despatch your purchase within two days from purchase date.
If you are not completely satisfied with your product purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt. Return your purchase to The Sales Consultancy, 1 Primrose Street, London EC2A 2EX stating the issue you have with the product. We will issue a refund. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
If you would like to discuss your concerns before returning the product, or if you have a problem with a downloaded product, please contact us by telephone – 020 7993 2257 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking Training and Events with The Sales Consultancy
Booking Terms & Conditions for participants of all Training and Events held by or delivered by The Sales Consultancy
These booking conditions set out your agreement with The Sales Consultancy and apply to each event or training you have booked.
In these terms and conditions, all references to “us”, “our” and “we” mean The Sales Consultancy.
Booking Cancellation by You
In the event of you cancelling your booking the following charges will apply:
– More than 21 days prior to the event – full refund
– Within 21 days of the event – 50% Refunded to you
– Within 8 days of the event – 25% Refunded to you
– Within 3 days of the event – No Refund available
Event cancellation by us
If for any reason we deem it necessary to cancel a Training or Event we will refund the total amount you have paid. This is your sole right and remedy against us and you will have no other claim against us for a refund or for compensation.
Changes by us – Events
We may for any reason deem it necessary to change the Event date, venue, or hours and if so we will notify you. In such circumstances you retain the right to cancel your booking and will receive a full refund from us
Transferring tickets – Events
In the event that you cannot attend the Event for which you booked, your ticket is transferable to another person, provided that you identify to us the person to whom you wish to transfer your ticket together with full contact details for your substitute. Once the transfer has taken place the transferee will be bound by the same terms & conditions as the original ticket holder.
Should a refund be due to you, we will process it within 10 working days from the date that The Sales Consultancy acknowledges that refund is due to you.
“Inspiring! Focused on my weak areas…acknowledging them and being offered effective solutions has really made me stretch out of my comfort zone to achieve more!”